Monday 6 August 2012


Jism 2 is yet to see the face of theaters but the filmmakers are keen of having the third edition of Jism in 3D. Pooja Bhatt reported to a tabloid, “I had my script ready a long time back. I want to get it out of my system. I will make Jism 3 in 3D. It will be interesting to make an erotic film in 3D.” She adds, “In fact we had plans to make Jism 2 in 3D. But later we felt it would look very ahead of times.” Ask her about the stars in the third edition. “I don’t want to talk about the cast now. We have increased our take with Jism 2. So Jism 3 should be bigger and better. It will be a step ahead in every way.”Pooja Bhatt claims Jism 3 to be a bigger and better than its predecessors. In addition to this she is also looking forward to Jism 2 release. The film is hitting the theaters on 3rd August and features Sunny Leone, Randeep Hooda and Arunoday Singh.For Movie Video, Mp3 and Trailer :- www.Goo.gl/lWSm7


0 comments: